Cookies are files that are downloaded to your device when you visit our website.
– the website works as expected
– the website loads faster and is safer
– we provide useful information
– we may gather anonymous information about the visitor demography in order to optimize user experience and improve our services
– save your personal information without consent
– collect sensitive information
– send personal information to third parties
If the browser you are using to browse this website is allowing cookies, we interpret it as acceptance for the usage of cookies.
Cookies can be cleaned or turned off completely from the browser. However, we cannot guarantee that the website will work satisfactorily once cookies are disabled. You can disable cookies by changing your browser settings. Read more about your browser from the browsers providers instructions.